- Explore 6 simple machines: levers, pulleys, inclined planes, wedges, wheel and axles, and screws.
- Experiment with real world physics.
- Alter each machine.
- Learn about force and motion, actions and reactions, inputs and outputs, conservation of energy, mechanical advantages, and tradeoffs.
- Sophisticated sound design rewards experimentation.
- Original artwork by James Gilleard.
- Learn new vocabulary in 40+ languages with interactive labels.
- Intuitive, safe, and kid-friendly design.
- Entertaining for kids and adults alike — play and learn together!
- Get free activity sheets at tinybop.com.
Our expert-reviewed handbook is full of facts, interaction hints, and discussion questions to support learning in this app, in the classroom or at home. Download in your app or at: http://tinybop.com/handbooks.