Last updated: October 1, 2017
1. Protecting your privacy
- We don't share your information with third parties for marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
- We don't send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
- Account information is password-protected. Keep your password safe.
- Learnamic does not knowingly collect any information from persons under the age of 13. If Learnamic learns that a posting is by a person under the age of 13, Learnamic will remove that post.
- Learnamic, or people who post on Learnamic, may provide links to third party websites, which may have different privacy practices. We are not responsible for, nor have any control over, the privacy policies of those third party websites, and encourage all users to read the privacy policies of each and every website visited.
2. Data we collect
- We sometimes collect your email address, for purposes such as confirmation emails, authenticating user accounts, providing subscription email services, etc.
- We never collect your phone number.
- We never collect your credit card number.
- We may collect personal information if you provide it in feedback or comments, post it on our product listings, or if you contact us directly. Please do not post any personal information on Learnamic's forums or classifieds that you expect to keep private.
- Our web logs collect standard web log entries for each page served, including your IP address, page URL, and timestamp. Web logs help us to diagnose problems with our server, to administer the Learnamic site, and to otherwise provide our service to you.
3. Data we store
- All classified and forum postings are stored in our database, even after "deletion," and may be archived elsewhere.
- Our web logs and other records are stored indefinitely.
- Registered members can access and update their account information through the account homepage.
- Although we make good faith efforts to store the information in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee complete security.
4. Archiving and display of Learnamic postings by search engines and other sites
Search engines and other sites not affiliated with Learnamic—including archive.org and google.com make available Learnamic postings.
5. Circumstances in which Learnamic may release information
- Learnamic may disclose information about its users if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
6. International Users
By visiting our web site and providing us with data, you acknowledge and agree that due to the international dimension of Learnamic we may use the data collected in the course of our relationship for the purposes identified in this policy or in our other communications with you, including the transmission of information outside your resident jurisdiction. In addition, please understand that such data may be stored on servers located in the United States. By providing us with your data, you consent to the transfer of such data.