- Educational sight words for early learning ages 3-5
- 100+ sight words per pack that cover up to 75% of the words found in beginner books for toddlers
- Curated words from the Dolch and Fry lists to help prepare preschool and pre-kindergarten students for successful learning
- The Pre K pack comes with 6 teaching techniques and 6 fun educational games to learn sight words
- Learning made easy for babies and toddlers with flash cards
Think Tank Scholar Sight Words Flashcards help preschoolers and pre-kindergarteners to learn and practice reading the most common words found in preschool books.
Help your kids build their vocabulary and greatly increase their ps reading skills by memorizing simple letter-to- sound high-frequency words that do not necessarily follow phonics rules. You can start teaching your baby or toddler words to recognize during story time.
Learning to recognize these words without decoding them increases a child’s reading speed accuracy, fluency, and comprehension. In addition, 6 teaching techniques and 6 preschool games are included to help your children practice spelling and sentence structure.
Our cards are designed to make toddler learning fun for young learners with a non-distracting design and large bold print that helps students automatically recognize words. The flash cards are made from high quality card stock with a smooth laminated coating and rounded edges for easy sorting and handling.
With over 100 words in the Pre K flash cards pack you can teach your child words to master the learning skills needed for prek and beyond.