- Educational sight words for second grade readers ages 7-8
- 100+ sight words per pack that cover up to 75% of the words found in second grade books
- Curated words from the Dolch and Fry lists to help prepare level 2 students for successful learning
- The 2nd grade pack comes with 6 teaching techniques and 6 fun educational games to learn sight words
- Learning to read made easy with second grade flash cards
Think Tank Scholar Sight Words Flashcards help children in 2nd grade to learn and practice reading the most common words found in second grade books.
Help your kids build their vocabulary and greatly increase their level B reading skills by memorizing simple letter-to- sound high-frequency words that do not necessarily follow phonics rules.
Learning to recognize these words without decoding them increases a child’s reading speed accuracy, fluency, and comprehension. In addition, 6 teaching techniques and 6 games are included to help your children practice spelling and sentence structure.
Our cards are designed to make learning fun for young learners with a non-distracting design and large bold print that helps students automatically recognize words. The flash cards are made from high quality card stock with a smooth laminated coating and rounded edges for easy sorting and handling.
With over 100 words in the 2nd grade flash cards pack you can teach your child words to master the reading skills needed for 2nd grade and beyond.
The 6 fun sight word games include:
- Complete the Sentence
- Create a Sentence
- Interactive Sentence
- Search the Deck
- Word Hunt