- Curated 1st grade sight words flash cards from the Dolch and Fry lists to help prepare students for successful learning
- Educational sight words for first grade readers ages 6-7
- 100+ sight words per pack that cover up to 75% of the words found in 1st grade books
- 6 teaching techniques and 6 fun educational games to learn sight words
- Learning to read made easy with first grade flash cards
Think Tank Scholar Sight Words Flashcards help children in 1st grade to learn and practice reading the most common words found in first grade books.
Help your first grader build their vocabulary and greatly increase their level A reading skills by memorizing simple letter-to- sound high-frequency words that do not necessarily follow phonics rules.
Learning to recognize these words without decoding them increases a child’s reading speed accuracy, fluency, and comprehension. In addition, 6 teaching techniques and 6 sight word 1st grade games are included to help your children practice spelling and sentence structure.
Our cards are designed to make learning fun for young learners with a non-distracting design and large bold print that helps students automatically recognize words. The flash cards are made from high quality card stock with a smooth laminated coating and rounded edges for easy sorting and handling.
With over 100 words in the 1st grade flash cards pack you can teach your child words to master the reading skills needed for 1st grade and beyond.
The 6 fun sight word games include:
- Complete the Sentence
- Create a Sentence
- Interactive Sentence
- Search the Deck
- Word Hunt