Explore the science of storms! Discover the signs that tell you what it’s going to be like outside today.
Dive into a cloud and see what it’s made of. Make it rain, make it snow, or make a thunderstorm. Whirl a tornado or a hurricane. Play with sun, air, water, temperature, wind, and precipitation.
Weather is No. 6 in Tinybop’s Explorer’s Library. Each Explorer’s Library app lets kids explore the invisible and awesome wonders of STEM. Kids (and kids at heart!) develop foundational science literacy.
- Explore the elements of weather — heat, water, and air — in interactive models.
- Learn how the sun, wind, and precipitation interact.
- Study and play with detailed close-ups, interactions, and infographics.
- Study water and ice molecules and hot and cold air particles.
- Experiment with extreme weather! Create hurricanes and tornados.
- Jump inside a cloud and combine droplets or ice crystals to create rain and snow.
- Draw clouds and see how they change at different altitudes.
- Change the temperature. See how hot and cold affect precipitation, plants, and pets.
- Learn new vocabulary in 40+ languages with interactive labels.
- Sophisticated sound design rewards experimentation.
- Original artwork by Jasu Hu.
- Intuitive, safe, and kid-friendly design.
- Entertaining for kids and adults alike — play together and learn together!