The Robot Factory
Robot wizards. Robot lizards. Robot dancers. Robot doctors. Robot moonwalkers.
The Robot Factory is No. 1 in Tinybop’s Digital Toys series which let kids create their own worlds. Each Digital Toys app is an open-ended construction kit for kids to build, test, and play. Kids develop creative-thinking, problem-solving, and storytelling skills.
- Build thousands of different robots from 100 parts.
- Test your robots to see if they will (or won’t!) walk, run, hop, and fly.
- Try out physics-driven robot parts in real world situations; swap them out for different results.
- Colorize your robots with nine different color schemes.
- Record your own robot sounds.
- Collect your robots in your own showroom. Keep an eye on them, day or night!
- Send text messages with robot stickers! Free sticker pack is included.
- Make your robots dance.
- Intuitive, safe, and kid-friendly design.
- Multi-user system: each child can create and save their own robots.
- Entertaining for kids and adults alike — play and learn together!
- No in-app purchases or 3rd party advertising.
- Download The Robot Factory Technical Manual, in the app or on our website, for code of ethics and details about robot parts, gizmos, and tools.
Have you tried this resource?
Help someone out by sharing your thoughts!Write a review