Slant Manuscript Series
Colorful, engaging student books and a clear, consistent instructional approach build effective letter formation skills.
- research-based handwriting instruction and practice in less than 15 minutes per day!
- continuous instruction and practice on the three elements of good handwriting throughout the grade levels—strokes, spacing, and size
- authentic practice integrating reading and language arts standards
- ELL support and occupational therapy instruction throughout
- extensive assessment, teaching, and technology support
Integrated Language Arts Skills
Each lesson integrates skills based on important language arts and reading standards to provide relevant practice.Both Vertical & Slant Manuscript Series Available
Since 1917, countless teachers and students have used research-based Benson Handwritingprograms. Available in both vertical and slant letter formations—the choice is yours!Designed with Today's Classroom in Mind—Assured Success for All Students!
- continuous stroke formation with directions in English and Spanish
- three-step presentation plan for consistent ease of implementation: Present, Practice, and Proceed
- tips for supporting ELLs, students with disabilities, and for those having difficulty with particular letters
- contemporary and engaging design
Includes a print Teacher Edition, print English Practice Masters, desk strips, and wall posters.Technology Package with Spanish Resources
Includes an online Teacher Edition with six-year access to the Spanish Student Book, English and Spanish Practice Masters, whiteboard software, and font software.