Projects in Professional Communications
Help students prepare for the demands of communication in today's workplaceA comprehensive overview of professional communications—its history, the role of technology, ethics and responsibilities, the economic foundations of the communications industry, and a chance to determine where students’ interests lie.
Engaging, learn-by-doing projects help students gain mastery of workplace communications skills as they explore
- communications careers
- purposes and ethics of professional communications
- effective interpersonal communication
- productive group interactions and problem solving
- understanding purpose, audience, and occasion
- finding and evaluating sources
- putting technology to work in oral, written, and digital presentations
- FREE Companion Website—this open-source site includes videos, reproducible activities, interactive career surveys, and other useful resources to support students and teachers
A digital Student Edition features six-year online access.
Have you tried this resource?
Help someone out by sharing your thoughts!Write a review