Meet Science: Force & Motion
What a fun way to learn science and endorse curiosities with animations, experiments and mini-games!
Introducing the 3rd version of ‘Meet Science’ series, Force and Motion edition!
■ Best Way to Use ‘Meet Science’
- Watch the stories about Force and Motion narrated by friendly animated characters and check what you’ve learned through quizzes.
- Arouse scientific curiosities with experiment videos to experience physical phenomenon that occurs everyday lives.
- Illustrated glossary and fun mini-games will help you understand the principle of Force and Motion.
- Watch comprehensive educational animations about the core concepts of motion, reference point, speed, types of forces, inertia, action and reaction and more.
- Review the topics through OX, word quizzes and experiments related to each topic.
- Watch 18 experiment videos to find out how to make a water-powered rocket, how the shape of water changes when the centrifugal force is applied and more.
- Neatly organized summary notes will help you comprehend the experiments even better.
- Grasp the meaning of each word and find your favorite scientist with well-illustrated images.
- Enjoy more interesting stories based on Force and Motion such as the story of Archimedes finding the secret of crown and how gecko can climb a slippery wall.
4. Mini Games
- Fly to Collect!: Fly the spaceship from one planet to other planets to collect marbles.
- Shoot to Pick!: Measure the direction and magnitude of the squirrels and shoot to pick up the acorns.
- Drive to Catch!: Compare and choose the fastest speed to catch the thieves.
- Quiz game: Solve quizzes based on what you’ve learned.
Have you tried this resource? Help someone out by sharing your thoughts!Write a review