Don't Waste Your Time Homeschooling: 72 Things I Wish I'd Known
Make the most of your homeschooling efforts by employing some practical pointers from a veteran homeschool mom!
With the empty nest looming, author Traci Matt takes a look back at two decades of successes and regrets and offers field-tested ideas to help you on your home education journey. “Don’t Waste Your Time Homeschooling: 72 Things I Wish I’d Known” features concrete suggestions to help you:
• Discover ways to take your family’s pulse and maintain a peaceful household.
• Realize how easy it can be to sidestep the isolation trap.
• Find creative ways to maintain your own identity amid a sea of others’ needs.
• Learn the one easy habit to help avoid conflict with busy teen drivers.
• Explain to others how your children are being properly socialized.