Lease a Grade 4 Online Kit and get access to all the following Distance Learning courses:
- Heritage Studies 4 teaches American history, beginning with the Civil War and ending with World War II.
- English 4 fosters an appreciation of language as a gift of God through developing the correct use of English grammar in written and oral communication.
- Spelling 4 includes instruction about spelling patterns and roles, as well as the use of words in context. Thirty-two weekly spelling lists introduce children to a variety of syllable patterns, suffixes, and prefixes.
- Reading 4 emphasizes higher-level thinking skills while teaching biblical principles and discernment for daily living.
- Math 4 provides an interactive inductive approach to build your student’s understanding of multiplication, division, and decimals, fractions, geometry, and pre-algebra.
- Science 4 presents God as the Source of all wisdom.
- Handwriting 4 emphasizes refining of handwriting skills while using journals, paragraphs, outlines, and hymns for handwriting practice.
When you purchase the Grade 4 Distance Learning Online Kit, you receive:
- Essential textbooks for each course. (Check the Contents tab for the full list.)
- ETextbooks for Science 4, Reading 4 and Heritage Studies 4. (These will be available when you log in to bjupressonline.com.)
- An email from BJU Press Distance Learning Online regarding student and parent login information.
- Student Handouts Packet