Write in Style & Practice in Style
Student handbooks and workbooks with models and practice for writing a research paper
Write in Style: A Guide to the Short Term Paper
This new edition helps students research, plan, and write a formal term paper in today's digital environment using current citation styles. 80 pages.
- documentation based on the MLA Handbook for Writers of Research Papers, 7th Edition
- guidelines from the APA Publication Manual, 6th Edition
- clear explanations and numerous models
- practical guidelines for avoiding plagiarism
- up-to-date information on finding, using, and documenting electronic sources
- options for outline structures
Practice in Style: Activities for Writing the Short Term Paper
Hands-on experience in finding a research paper topic, outlining a paper, preparing a final draft, and avoiding plagiarism. A FREE response key is included. 84 pages.
Concepts and skills are clearly introduced and explained in Write in Style and reinforced in Practice in Style.
Have you tried this resource? Help someone out by sharing your thoughts!Write a review