Write in Style & Practice in Style
Student handbooks and workbooks with models and practice for writing a research paper
Write in Style: A Guide to the Short Term Paper
This new edition helps students research, plan, and write a formal term paper in today's digital environment using current citation styles. 80 pages.
- documentation based on the MLA Handbook for Writers of Research Papers, 7th Edition
- guidelines from the APA Publication Manual, 6th Edition
- clear explanations and numerous models
- practical guidelines for avoiding plagiarism
- up-to-date information on finding, using, and documenting electronic sources
- options for outline structures
Practice in Style: Activities for Writing the Short Term Paper
Hands-on experience in finding a research paper topic, outlining a paper, preparing a final draft, and avoiding plagiarism. A FREE response key is included. 84 pages.
Concepts and skills are clearly introduced and explained in Write in Style and reinforced in Practice in Style.