Lease a Grade 5 Online Kit and get access to all the following Distance Learning courses:
- Heritage Studies 5 covers American history completely, beginning with the birth of America and ending with President Obama, addressing current world issues along the way.
- Science 5 teaches students to think about science in light of the Creation Mandate. Students learn about minerals, fossils, matter, light, weather, ecosystems, and the human body. Students begin to appreciate the Creator as well as their own role in the world.
- English 5 continues the grammatical study of sentences, nouns, pronouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, prepositions, conjunctions, and reference skills.
- Spelling 5 covers both reliable spelling patterns and irregular words. Your student will learn word meanings, effective proofreading techniques, and basic dictionary skills while engaging in meaningful writing exercises.
- Reading 5 strengthens a student’s reading, higher-level thinking skills, and critical reasoning skills.
- Math 5 emphasizes the understanding of subtraction, multiplication, and division of fractions through the use of manipulatives.
- Handwriting 5 contains a variety of activities centered on the theme "Writing Around the World."
When you purchase the Grade 5 Distance Learning Online Kit, you receive:
- Essential textbooks for each course. (Check the Contents tab for the full list.)
- eTextbooks for Science 5, Reading 5 and Heritage Studies 5. (These will be available when you log in to bjupressonline.com.)
- An email from BJU Press Distance Learning Online regarding student and parent login information.
- Parent Guide and Student Worksheets Packet that contain all the teacher support materials and answer keys you need.