Grade 6 Online with Books
Lease a Grade 6 Online Kit and get access to all the following Distance Learning courses:
- Heritage Studies 6 presents the lands, people, and cultures of ancient civilizations. Mrs. Bullock teaches this course.
- English 6 continues the grammatical study of sentences, nouns, pronouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, prepositions, and conjunctions as well as provides practice in reference skills. Mrs. Overly and Mr. Snow teach this course.
- Spelling 6 focuses on common Greek and Latin word beginnings and more pairs of related words. Mrs. Hall teaches this course.
- Reading 6 contains classic literature and character-building stories that illustrate biblical principles. Mrs. Walker teaches this course.
- Math 6 develops further understanding of multiplication and division of fractions, proportions, percents, and statistics. Mr. Matesevac teaches this course.
- Science 6 continues the spiral of science education by covering earth science, physical science, and biology. Mr. Harmon and Mrs. Ericson teach this course.
- Handwriting 6 provides edifying handwriting experiences to encourage legible, attractive written communication in all walks of life. Mrs. Kuhlewind teaches this course.
When you purchase a Grade 6 Online Kit, you receive the following. Click the Contents tab to see a detailed list of what comes with your kit.
- Essential printed textbooks
- ETextbooks for Science 6, Math 6, Reading 6 and Heritage Studies 6. (These will be available when you log in to bjupressonline.com.)
- An email from BJU Press Distance Learning Online regarding student and parent login information for the online courses.
- Student Worksheets Packet
Have you tried this resource?
Help someone out by sharing your thoughts!Write a review