- The 3.0 is a per student online subscription that lasts for a full year (12 months). It works on ALL desktops and laptops, and it will even work on tablets and smartphones via the free Puffin browser.*
- Parents are allowed 3 months' pause time on each subscription (to allow for things such as extended holidays, vacations, illnesses, etc.). With or without using the pause feature, students can easily finish the course within this 12-month period simply by doing 1 lesson per day, but if extra time is needed we can make allowances.
- The academic content in the 3.0 is unchanged from earlier versions.
- Parents no longer need to worry about losing grade data. All grades are stored permanently on our servers and can be accessed anytime from anywhere (even after a subscription has ended).
- Parents can now turn off hints and second chances.
- Students now have access to an eBook (no more carrying heavy books around or risking getting them lost or damaged).
- Students now have the ability to choose different screen backgrounds (wallpapers).
- Students have several new buddy options along with the ability to turn buddies off.
This resource has religious influence.Get It