Lease a Grade 2 Online Kit and get access to all the following Distance Learning courses:
- Heritage Studies 2 introduces your child to geographical, economical, and cultural concepts during American Colonialism.
- English 2 emphasizes grammar learning and practice with vital reference skills and use of the Writing Process for eight different types of writing assignments, such as friendly letter, make-believe story, and more.
- Spelling 2 presents words arranged in same-sound, different-spelling groups for auditory memory.
- Reading 2 encourages higher-level thinking and Biblical character building and emphasizes reading comprehension with compelling stories.
- Math 2 adds to your second grader's mathematical understanding and problem solving skills.
- Science 2 introduces God’s creation while encouraging the student to think and learn like a scientist.
- Handwriting 2 reviews PreCursive letters, then transitions to cursive writing by adding a cursive stroke to the letters.
When you purchase the Grade 2 Distance Learning Online Kit, you receive:
- Essential textbooks for each course. (Check the Contents tab for the full list.)
- ETextbooks for Heritage Studies 2, Science 2 and Reading 2. (These will be available when you log in to bjupressonline.com.)
- An email from BJU Press Distance Learning Online regarding student and parent login information.
- Student Worksheets Packet