- Become a certified cloud engineer, one of the 15 highest paying IT jobs, in as little as six months
- Interact live with instructors, who are experts in the cloud industry
- Set the pace that’s right for you, with input from the experts
- Earn well-respected certifications which show real world skills employers look for
- Learn from the host of the Cloud Native Computing Foundation, which oversees the most important cloud technologies
- Launch a new, successful career as a cloud engineer, with average salaries in excess of $100,000
- WEEK 1-4 Essentials of Linux System Administration (LFS201)
- WEEK 5-9 Linux Networking and Administration (LFS211)
- WEEK 10 Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator Exam (LFCS)
- WEEK 11-14 Containers Fundamentals (LFS253)
- WEEK 15-18 DevOps and SRE Fundamentals (LFS261)
- WEEK 19-23 Kubernetes Fundamentals (LFS258)
- WEEK 24 Certified Kubernetes Administrator Exam (CKA)
The format enables students to study at their own pace, but also get support via interactive forums and live video chat with instructors.
The Linux Foundation’s experts, who are leaders on their relevant open source projects, have outlined the courses and recommended pace for students to be successful.
The training included starts with Linux at the operating system layer, and moves up the stack, covering DevOps, cloud, containers and more, providing all the knowledge needed to work as a cloud administrator.