From a mosquito-ridden backwater to the world’s last remaining superpower, the United States of America is a nation with a rich history and a noble goal: government of the people, by the people, for the people. Its citizens’ struggle to achieve that goal is a dramatic story stretching over hundreds of years.
- American civics
- Surveys of history
- The Civil War era (1844-1877)
- Rise to world power (1890-1945)
- The postwar era (1945-1980)
- The historian's toolkit
- The road to revolution (1754-1800)
- The modern era (1980-present)
Have you tried this resource?
Help someone out by sharing your thoughts!Write a review