This is my Body - Anatomy for Kids
Children explore and learn about the basic functions of the human body through hands-on gameplay – guided by their own curiosity. Guessing, rotating, pulling… in each area there is lots to discover and to do.
This app relies on the the initial STEM foundation and provides standards-based structured inquiry-based and real world problem-based learning, connecting parts from all four of the STEM subjects. There is also an emphasis placed on bridging in-school and out-of-school STEM learning opportunities.
Created by a team of medical doctors, educators and parents.
This is my body – Anatomy for kids features information about all important aspects of the human body – all within a beautifully designed and illustrated app!
- Growing – how fast do we grow?
- My skin protects me
- The 5 senses – how do we see, hear, feel, taste and smell?
- I’m hungry! – the digestive system
- Respiratory system – your body needs oxygen
- Circulatory system – your heart beats constantly
- Muscular system – exercise is good for you
- Nervous system – how information is transmitted
- Skeleton – why do you need joints?
- original artwork
- more than 100 illustrations
- no reading required
- voice-over read by children
- extra “little smarty-pants” for grown ups
- intuitive, safe, and kid-friendly interface
- fun for all ages, from toddlers to adults
- no rules or levels, curiosity is rewarded
- no marketing or advertising to kids
Have you tried this resource? Help someone out by sharing your thoughts!Write a review