Raising the Curtain: Activities for the Theatre Arts Classroom
A creative and energetic theatre resource bookWritten for the theatre arts instructor, Raising the Curtain features hundreds of hands-on, on-your-feet activities for the novice to advanced theatre student. 402 pages.
The eleven chapters include
- Setting the Stage
- Ensemble Experiences
- Mime and Movement
- Improvisation Ideas
- Vocal Variations
- Playfulness, Pointers, and P.R.
- Playwriting Practice
- Creating Charismatic Characters
- Theatre Tools: Tech and Technique
- Sources and Suggestions for Scripts and Scenes
- Stage Fright, Stage Right, and the Stage Fight
Have you tried this resource?
Help someone out by sharing your thoughts!Write a review