In multivariable calculus, we progress from working with numbers on a line to points in space. It gives us the tools to break free from the constraints of one-dimension, using functions to describe space, and space to describe functions.
- Green's, Stokes', and the divergence theorems
- Applications of multivariable derivatives
- Integrating multivariable functions
- Derivatives of multivariable functions
- Thinking about multivariable functions
Part of Calculus
Have you tried this resource? Help someone out by sharing your thoughts!Write a review