Motor Racers - STEAM Project Guide
Charge your imagination with one of our most popular projects - Motor Racers! This dynamic program fuses engineering and electronics for fun and robust investigation. Explore circuits, motors, soldering and switches while designing your own mini, propeller-powered car. From in-class workshops and summer camps to adult events, makers of all ages have a blast creating and discovering. Motor Racers are a great project for many classes and settings - physical science, STEM/STEAM labs, Maker events, enrichment and DIY. They also offer great integrations with 3D printing for robust engineering/design challenges and STEAM inquiry.
- Project Introductions
- Supply Planner for Leaders
- Supply & Tech Online Ordering Links
- Soldering Station Set-Up Tips
- Step-By-Step Photo Instructions
- Instruction for No Soldering Option
- Curricular Extensions in Math & Science
- Samples of Student Work
- Paper Wheels Templates
- Battery Tab Templates
- Trouble-Shooting Tips
- NGSS & Common Core Standard
Have you tried this resource?
Help someone out by sharing your thoughts!Write a review