Drive About: Number Neighborhood
Drive About: Number Neighborhood is a delightful way to for preschool kids to explore early math concepts.
9 MINI GAMES FOR EARLY MATH PRACTICE
Drive About: Number Neighborhood offers a wide variety of scenes and activities to suit a range of ages from Preschool to Kindergarten. Discover math as you drive through the city and countryside, sail to a submarine and dive to the bottom of the sea, guide a hot air balloon to the clouds and blast off into space with a rocket.
• Catch-a-Sea Pickle – tap the sea pickles displaying the target number
• Whale Feeding – use a slingshot to feed the whale the correct number of cabbages
• Cloud Writing – trace the numbers in the sky
• Construction Blocks – stack the blocks in order, to turn on the lights
• See-Saw – balance the animals on the see-saw with equal sums
• Space Vacuum – clean up and count shoes, donuts, marbles and more
• Number Painting – color by numbers to paint a masterpiece
• Cookie Bakery – play chef and decorate your cookies with matching toppings
• Snowboard Slalom – guide a snowboarding yak to touch the flags in order
Designed for self-directed play, Drive About: Number Neighborhood gives your child a license to drive, fly and sail in a world that encourages free play and allows kids to practice early numeracy at their own pace and with minimal instruction.
Drive About: Number Neighborhood is a universal app that is available in the following languages:
• English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Russian