Code Kit gives you a powerful toolbox to easily teach standards-aligned curriculum, while engaging kids in computational thinking. By building circuits and programming, students get a hands-on understanding of "what's inside the machine" and how it connects to the software. Students gain creative confidence and critical 21st century skills through scaffolded activities.
- Includes 16 Bits, 30 accessories, and a FREE Code Kit App
- Access detailed video tutorials
- Learn fundamental programming concepts: inputs & outputs, loops, logic, variables, and functions through coding games
- Each color-coded Bit has a specific function (e.g. lights, sensors, motors, inputs, and outputs) and is modular and reusable for an infinite number of inventions.
- Each kit serves up to 3 students and is ideal for grades 3-8
- Pro Tip: Dive deeper into programming concepts with our Code Kit Expansion Pack: Computer Science and Code Kit Expansion Pack: Technology. Each expansion pack includes new Bits, accessories, and12+ hours of new lessons and activities!