Christmas Celebration Morning Time Plans
The plans include three weeks of Morning Time activities to help you count down the days from December 1 through Christmas. You can do these plans as a family to enhance your holiday season and for a great introduction to Morning Time. Bring beauty (and fun!) to your homeschool with poetry, fine arts, nature study, good books, and so much more -- all prepared for you with your choice of a grid or loop schedule to follow.This is a digital product. Nothing will be mailed.
We took all the hard work out of planning Morning Time!
The plans include three weeks of Morning Time activities to help you celebrate Christmas during the month of December
This is a digital product. Nothing will be mailed.
Designed for grades 1-6 the plans can easily be adapted to include preschool to adult age groups.
Topics and subjects included in these plans are:
- Prayer – The O Antiphons
- Memorization – Bible verses
- Poetry – Christmas selections
- Music appreciation – The Nutcracker Suite
- Math – Christmas-themed math
- Picture study – Art of the Nativity
- Art – Nutcracker art
- Nature Study – December suggestions or activities from the NaturExplorer’s Advent Study
- Picture books
- Read Alouds