We will be covering the material in a first year introductory high school or college general chemistry course. This may be your first time taking chemistry, but chances are you know a lot of chemistry already from observing the world around you. We will learn how to explain phenomena by thinking in terms of the atoms that make up all matter, and how atoms interact. Basically, learning chemistry is like having telescopic vision!
- Acids and Bases
- Electronic structure of atoms
- Buffers, titrations, and solubility equilibria
- States of matter and intermolecular forces
- Meet the chemistry professional
- Redox reactions and electrochemistry
- Nuclear chemistry
- Chemical equilibrium
- Periodic table
- Gases and kinetic molecular theory
- Atoms, compounds, and ions
- Chemical bonds
- Studying for AP Chemistry?
- Chemical reactions and stoichiometry