We will be covering the material in a first year introductory high school or college general chemistry course. This may be your first time taking chemistry, but chances are you know a lot of chemistry already from observing the world around you. We will learn how to explain phenomena by thinking in terms of the atoms that make up all matter, and how atoms interact. Basically, learning chemistry is like having telescopic vision!
- Acids and Bases
- Electronic structure of atoms
- Buffers, titrations, and solubility equilibria
- States of matter and intermolecular forces
- Studying for AP Chemistry?
- Redox reactions and electrochemistry
- Nuclear chemistry
- Chemical equilibrium
- Periodic table
- Gases and kinetic molecular theory
- Chemical reactions and stoichiometry
- Atoms, compounds, and ions
- Chemical bonds
- Meet the chemistry professional
Have you tried this resource? Help someone out by sharing your thoughts!Write a review